Pamela Is an artist and award-winning photographer from Southern California. During multiple visits to Italy she was inspired by the colors, culture, architecture, and history; eventually building a career based on her photography.
Her artistic photography is in collections around the world. Selected photographs were featured on a Discovery Channel program.
She continues to explore the world around her and sees beauty wherever she goes. Italy holds a special inspiration and was the first destination on her professional photographic journey.
- Three trips to Italy in six years.
- Architectural detail photos purchased for design by national fixtures manufacturer.
- Award winner of juried national photo competition: all three photographs selected.
- Guest speaker, photography department, Pasadena City College, California.
- Photographs printed as wine bottle labels for an Italian restaurant.
- Photographs on permanent display: Café Italia, Little Italy, San Diego, California
- Selected photographs featured on Discovery Channel show "Dude Room."
- Photographs selected for Winter Sawdust Festival, Laguna Beach, California.
- Selected photographs purchased for personal collection by HGTV hostess of "Diva on a Dime."
- Photography and booth recruited for participation in corporate training film for a national pharmaceutical company.
- Recruited for participation in national motion picture.
- Invited to participate in an exclusive art exhibition by the Whittier Arts Commission and received Congressional recognition for participation in the Arts.
- Solo exhibition of watercolor photographs: Whittier City Hall and Whittier Public Library
- Featured Photographer, Italian Festivals, California and Nevada.
- In collections of Hollywood entertainment artists.
- Participated in numerous juried shows and charity events.